Click on the below links to see all what fun things you can do with your family!
- www.arbraska.com Areial Park & Caves
- www.campfortune.com Aerial Park
- www.montcascades.ca Awesome Water Park
- www.eco-odyssee.ca Fun water Maze Adventure and more by paddle boats
- www.captivafarms.com Horseback Riding
- www.bungee.ca Bungee Jumping
- www.parc-omega.com Feed Canadian Animals from your car and hiking trails in Montebello( 45 minute drive from B&B)
- www.ncc-ccn.gc.ca/places-to-visit/gatineau-park This is a great website for hiking trails,beaches, cycling and camping!
Please ask Dawn and Seb where the best place to go for a swim or relax in the sun.
Options are The Gendron Bridge, Lac Phillipe, Lac la Peche or Meech Lake.
Click on www.ncc-ccn.gc.ca/places-to-visit/gatineau-park
Also, there is Morrison Quarry. Only a 5 minute drive from bnb. Costs $5.00 per adult and $3.00 per child over 3 years. The fees also include rentals of canoes, kayaks and paddle boats and also beach volleyball and horse shoes and you can drink beer here! You need to pack a picnic and bring your own supplies! There are picnic tables and change rooms and toilets. Real bargain and the water is so clean and clear and fresh!
Sea kayaking and Canoeing
Please see James at Radisson Expeditions located in the village of Wakefield.
For rentals call +1-(819)-459-3860.
*Please note you can rent canoes and kayaks from the Lac Phillipe and Lac La Peche of the Gatineau Park.