JULY is FAMILY Month!!
Upon arrival at our B&B receive 2 glasses of sparkling wine, juice boxes and cookies and a back pack for each child with a Junior VIP Card which allows you to have discounts at 17 attractions in the Outaouais! Rates from $135 plus tax per night. Age 7 & older $20 extra. Age 6 & under free.
Click on the below links to see all what fun things you can do with your family!
- www.arbraska.com Areial Park & Caves
- www.campfortune.com Aerial Park
- www.montcascades.ca Awesome Water Park **ASK Dawn for discounted passses**
- www.eco-odyssee.ca Fun water Maze Adventure and more by paddle boats
- www.captivafarms.com Horseback Riding
- www.bungee.ca Bungee Jumping
- www.parc-omega.com Feed Canadian Animals from your car and hiking trails in Montebello( 45 minute drive from B&B)
- www.ncc-ccn.gc.ca/places-to-visit/gatineau-park This is a great website for hiking trails,beaches, cycling and camping!
Please ask Dawn and Seb where the best place to go for a swim or relax in the sun.
Options are The Gendron Bridge, Lac Phillipe, Lac la Peche or Meech Lake.
Click on www.ncc-ccn.gc.ca/places-to-visit/gatineau-park
Also, there is Morrison Quarry. Only a 5 minute drive from bnb. Costs $5.00 per adult and $3.00 per child over 3 years. The fees also include rentals of canoes, kayaks and paddle boats and also beach volleyball and horse shoes and you can drink beer here! You need to pack a picnic and bring your own supplies! There are picnic tables and change rooms and toilets. Real bargain and the water is so clean and clear and fresh!
Bikes, Sea kayaking , Canoeing, Paddle Boards Rentals
Expeditions Wakefield located in the village at 721 Riverside,Wakefield.
For rentals call +1-(819)-459-2225. http://expeditionswakefield.com
*Please note you can rent canoes and kayaks from the Lac Phillipe and Lac La Peche of the Gatineau Park.